- CHRISTMAS DATES
- Friday 21st December.
- TOTS CHRISTMAS PARTY. Starting at 10am and finishing at 1pm. We will be going for a Christmas ride dressed in lots of tinsel and having lots of Christmas fun!! Suitable for ages 2-5 years old. £30. Don’t forget a packed lunch!!
- NIKKI PANNELL JUMPING CLINIC. We are lucky enough to have local event rider Nikki Pannell coming to teach all afternoon. £30 per session on one of our horses/£25 on your own based on 3/4 sharing. Suitable for all ages and abilities. She will happily teach people wanting to trot over poles on the floor, up to people wishing to jump the top of the wings. She is fab and well worth it!! Spaces will fill up fast!! There will be lots of mulled wine and mince pies available. 🎅🏻🎅🏻😀😀.
- Saturday 22nd December. CHRISTMAS JUMPER DAY!!
- Lessons and Saturday Club as normal. PLUS our yard Christmas party at 2pm. There will be Christmas games, music and food!! This will be for our Saturday club children and anyone else who would like to come along and join us. All welcome!! Perfect chance to give out any cards or pressies to your friends. THEN......at 3pm our YOUNG EQUESTRIANS MUSICAL RIDE will be performed. Please come along to watch and support them!! Mince pies and mulled wine will be available!! The girls are working very hard towards this and it should be really good to watch.😊😊.
- Sunday 23rd December. CHRISTMAS CAROL SINGING on horseback!!
- For under 12’s. 10am to 2pm. £30. This is always extremely popular and spaces are limited so please book in ASAP to avoid disappointment!! Please remember to bring tinsel etc to decorate yourselves and your ponies before we go. If we are lucky, Father Christmas MAY be able to visit if he isn’t too busy!!
Monday 24th December.
- We are closed but would LOVE some help from our regulars please!! There will be lots to do to try to get ready for the Christmas period. Please let me know if you are able to come and help us out!!
Sunday 25th December. CHRISTMAS DAY!!
- Again we are closed but if anyone is able to come and give us a hand between 8am and 11am that would be amazing!! Mulled wine and mince pies will be provided!! All the usual work still needs to be done and remember it’s Christmas for the ponies too!!Please let me know if you are able to come and help. 😊
Wednesday 26th and Thursday 27th December.
- We are closed but again would REALLY appreciate some help between 8am and 11am to get everything done!! Please let me know. 😊😊
Friday 28th December. CHRISTMAS FUN DAY!!
- Suitable for all ages and abilities!! Prize for the best fancy dress under 12 years of age!! And a prize for the best fancy dress over 12 years!! 10am start and finishing at 3pm. £30.
Saturday 29th December.
- As normal with lessons and Saturday clubs.
- 😀Sunday 30th December.
- Closed today. Again if anyone is available between 8am and 11am to help us out that would be amazing!!
Monday 31st December. NEW YEARS EVE HACKS!!
- What better way to finish off 2018 than with a hack through our beautiful forestry. Suitable for all ages and abilities. From lead rein hacks right up to those wanting to gallop across the moors and jump endless gorse bushes!! Spaces will be limited so please book in asap. Prices range from £18 for a half an hour lead rein ride up to £40 for the long 3 hour ride to the moors!!
Tuesday 1st January and Wednesday 2nd January.
- We are closed but would again LOVE some help between 8am and 11am....perfect way to clear out those cobwebs!!
- Young Equestrians there would be some riding available if you are free. 😊😊
Thursday 3rd January.
- Some of our PPC riders are off to a training day down in Cornwall this afternoon. 🐴😀
Friday 4th January.
- PONY CLUB DAY. Starting at 9am and finishing at 4pm. £38.
Saturday 5th January.
- Saturday club as normal.